Mobile App Technical & Billing Support?
Mobile App Technical & Billing Support: Due Privacy laws and personal identity, Astrology Zone cannot help with some mobile related issues as we do not have access to individual app store accounts. Please contact Apple or Google Play directly for any mobile issues relating to the following:
- iOS/Android updates
- Passwords/log-in information
- Billing Issues
- App Refunds
If you are experiencing trouble directly with your Astrology Zone app to include missing content, page loads, etc. please send a screenshot or recording, phone make, and model, year, and software system directly to [email protected]
The Astrology Zone Mobile App
Yes. Your subscription will automatically renew and your credit card will be charged when your current subscription reaches its final date.
Yes. Susan’s app is called “Daily Horoscope Astrologyzone + More” by Susan Miller. It is available for nearly all devices. You can find her app in the Apple Store as well as Google Play.
Susan’s app is free. Just go to Apple’s App Store or Google Play to download her app to your device. Once you have the app, you can make an in-app purchase to upgrade the app.
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
If you have an active subscription, you may need to Restore the subscription. Follow these steps: Open the app, click on the menu icon in the top left corner, then click “Your Settings”, from there, click “Subscribe Now” and select “Restore purchase.”
Apple and Google Play use the credit card you have on file with them for your app purchases. If you’re unsure whether payment went through, neither Apple or Google Play will allow you to purchase the same app twice. They have a fail-safe system, so you cannot possibly purchase it more than once.
If none of these steps work the phone may need to be reset. Try turning your phone/device off and on. You can also try deleting the app and re-downloading it.
1. Start the Astrology Zone application on your phone.
2. On the menu, which appears on the bottom of the screen, select Daily to access the Daily Horoscope.
3. On the Daily Horoscope screen, select Learn More About Full Horoscopes!
4. On the Full Horoscope Subscriptions screen, select Purchase a Subscription.
5. On the Subscription screen, select the Restore Purchases button on the bottom of the screen.
6. On the Please Sign Up screen, select the Sign In button on the bottom of the screen and input the email address and password that was used to purchase the <subscription type> and it should resume your subscription.
Should you continue to have any technical concerns with your app, please write to [email protected].
Susan’s app will work on all iOS devices utilizing minimum iOS version 11.0 or above. For Android devices, you will need Android version 7.0 (Nougat) or above.
For all other inquiries, please contact us below.